Our Hospice Community Liaisons are the heart of our organization who support patients through education and relationship development. This position supports the Sales and Marketing team by establishing and maintaining positive trust-based relationships with referral sources and community organizations in a defined geographic territory. We are proud to have some of the best and brightest individuals in the healthcare industry on our team. We are confident you will find purpose, meaning and a chance to make a positive impact from day one. Apply today!
We are seeking a full-time Hospice Liaison for our Des Moines location to serve the counties of Boone, Story and Marshall.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and maintaining comprehensive working knowledge of organization’s markets including but not limited to key referral sources, competitors, governmental agencies, and major payer groups and applies this knowledge to effective sales planning
- Building brand awareness throughout referral base and monitoring community, customer, payer and patient perceptions
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer focused relationships with healthcare community, referral sources, physicians and their staff
- Staying current with industry and marketplace changes and opportunities for competitive advantage
- Collaborating and communicating with team and cross-functional partners to fully meet customer needs.
- Knowledge and commitment to the hospice philosophy of care
- Attending after hour/weekend functions such as vendor booths, fundraisers, mixers, etc. that are the responsibility of the marketing team
- Ensuring compliance with all state and federal legal and regulatory requirements
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, health care or related field, Master’s degree preferred
- 2+ years experience in health care marketing
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Self-starter with ability to work under minimal supervision