Careers at Hospice of the Midwest
Hospice of the Midwest is comprised of special people who share a passion for improving the lives of others. We are committed to providing the highest quality of in-home hospice care by combining clinical expertise with personal attention.
We have a variety of career opportunities available in Home Health and Hospice for RNs, LVN/LPNs, Therapists, Therapy Assistants, Home Health and Hospice Aides, Chaplains, Social Workers, Marketing Professionals, Administrative Personnel, and Volunteers. We invite applications from qualified candidates who enjoy working with a team of highly-skilled professionals and who are committed to serving others with integrity and compassion. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to ensuring reasonable accommodation and fair treatment for all employees.
Hospice of the Midwest offers a generous benefits program designed to improve and enhance the lives and health of our employees. Benefits include insurance (medical, dental and vision), 3-4 weeks accrued paid time off, paid maternity leave, 401k retirement savings plan, and availability of a clinician and employee assistance program. (Certain eligibility criteria and conditions may apply for all benefits.)
Current Job Openings at Hospice of the Midwest:
Career Opportunities in Iowa
- Johnston/Des Moines, Iowa: Hospice Aide/CNA
- Guthrie Center, Iowa: Hospice Weekend On-Call RN (full-time)
- Guthrie Center, Iowa: PRN Hospice RN
- Guthrie Center, Iowa: Hospice Registered Nurse Case Manager
- Grinnell, Iowa: Hospice Registered Nurse Case Manager
- Johnston/Des Moines, Iowa: PRN Hospice RN
- Johnston/Des Moines, Iowa: Hospice Registered Nurse Case Manager
Career Opportunities in Minnesota